Your dedicated on-site advocate from start to finish
Your Project Manager provides personal oversight from engineering through fabrication, inspection, certification and delivery. As a consistent and reliable point of contact, your Project Manager will keep you informed on the status of your project day-to-day and even hour-to-hour if necessary.
Certifications and testing
Vestek Project Managers monitor a comprehensive process for quality assurance. This includes all stages of design, engineering, drawings and documentation, fabrication and assembly, inspection and testing, and factory acceptance test (FAT).
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 and 2 Pressure Vessels (U, U2, R, NBIC)
- ASME Certified welders and inspectors
- NDE: Hydrostatic, dye-penetrant, Charpy V-notch, magnetic particle, and radiography
- Post Weld Heat Treatment
- Coatings, full blast and lining profiles
- Psychrometer relative humidity and dew point testing
- Dry film thickness, Jeep and pull testing