Multiple locations, one goal
Vestek offers over 295,000 square feet of manufacturing space, including dedicated stainless steel production space. With up to 200-ton lifting capacity, the ability to produce tanks and vessels up to 20’ in diameter and 225’ in length and skidded projects up to 25’ by 100’ long, Vestek is the specialized fabrication partner you can count on.
The means to deliver
We invite you to tour any or all of our locations. Our manufacturing facilities are staffed by experienced professionals and equipped with up-to-date technologies for automation, including but not limited to: Pipe and beam profiling, Accu-Pulse® welding, high-definition plasma cutting, and plate rolling up to 1.5” thick and up to 14’ wide.
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, hastelloy, and more
- ASME stainless steel Division I and II, API-650, 650F and 620
- CE/PED, U & R Stamps, DOT/UN, API
- Insulation, sheathing, lining, coating, painting, finishing
- Heat transfer surface, electric heat trace, UM dimple jacket & half pipe
- Integrated piping, instrumentation, platforms and ladders
- Assembly, testing and delivery
- Hydro, radiography, dye penetrant, ultrasonic, helium gas test
- RA finish, riboflavin, borescope, saline testing
- Positive material identification (PMI)
- Transportation logistics including our own trucking
- Installation and setup assistance